Mobile Pet Food Pantry

Mobile Pet Food Pantry

These are unprecedented times.   People are working harder than ever but can’t seem to make ends meet. People are making difficult decisions about which bills to pay, which expenses to cut and what they can afford.  Animal Haus manages a pet food pantry to help provide assistance to families with pets who are struggling with the difficult decision- who will eat tonight? Me or the dog? The cat?

If you are struggling to feed your pets, you may be eligible for Animal Haus Pet Food Pantry services. Eligibility requirements*:

  • If you are experiencing financial hardship, and live in Colorado, you can apply for one time assistance. Please complete the application. You MUST complete an application to receive assistance. You may also be required to show proof of need of assistance.
  • If you are a Denver Metro (Colorado) resident inside the outlined 470 corridor (see map below) AND a recipient of SNAP (otherwise known as food assistance or food stamp benefits), you may be eligible for temporary ongoing assistance. You must provide verification that you do receive this benefit and it must be dated within the last six months. We follow the financial guidelines of the SNAP program, no other verification will be accepted.** You may apply and receive one time assistance but must provide the verification before receiving additional assistance.
  • All applications must be completed in full and the applicant must agree to all items of the checklist in order to be eligible for any assistance from Animal Haus. All applications must be signed and dated by the applicant. Animal Haus can ask for additional verification at any time; proof of pet ownership, picture ID with Colorado residency listed or other related verifications.

There are several methods to retrieve the necessary application for services:

  1. Go to our website and complete the webform application
  2. Print and mail in the application to Animal Haus, P.O. Box 140593, Denver, CO 80214. You can also email the completed application to
  3. You can request a paper application by calling (720) 505-4287. We are unable to complete applications over the phone.

* Eligibility requirements can change at any time.



Addresses SOUTH Of Colfax: Every 1st and 3rd week of the month

Addresses NORTH of Colfax: Every 2nd and 4th week of the month

Share This